Simon and Stuart explore what Open Banking is and how it can help landlords, including looking into the future of Making Tax Digital.
The discussion this week includes:
- What is Open Banking?
- An example Open Banking setup process.
- How landlords can benefit from Open Banking.
- Simpler record keeping and rent tracking with the PaTMa Open Banking support.
- Making Tax Digital is coming for landlords from April 2024.
- Using PaTMa, or standard accounting software, to simplify property bookeeping and ease MTD submissions.
- Spreadsheets won't cut it in the Making Tax Digital world.
- Kicking and screaming during the transition.
- A smarter, easier world (process) for landlords in the end.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.