Simon and Stuart talk about direct to vendor (no agent) buying and some considerations in getting the process started; plus thoughts on investing with rapidly increasing property prices.
The discussion this week includes:
- Strongest 3 months growth in house prices for 15 years.
- Uneven price growth over the last 6 years.
- Price growth in pounds - compared to people's income.
- Simon's uncertain approach to the uncertain future!
- Considering buying direct, from friends.
- Private valuation.
- Non-agent buying process.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.