Creating a Direct to Vendor (D2V) house purchase
June 1st, 2022
27 mins 8 secs
About this Episode
Simon and Stuart chat about how Stuart has found a direct to vendor purchasing opportunity, and what he's planning to do with it.
The discussion this week includes:
- Electrician tales.
- Rental properties must have an EICR.
- Direct to vendor purchasing.
- Direct marketing to landlords.
- Is a landlord a business and hence more open to contact (under data protection rules) than a consumer?
- Negotiating the deal.
- Keys undertaking - early access to start work.
- Council tax!
- Ensuites and a high standard refurbishment.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.