Stuart and Simon are talking about property yield, inspired by a recent article in The Times. Plus a chat on tax returns and how they approach their own.
The chat this week includes:
- The Times article.
- Track Capital yield map.
- PaTMa yield explorer.
- What are the Track Capital yield figures based on?
- Landlords need to file a tax return.
- Filing your self assessment tax return.
- Making tax returns easier with PaTMa.
- HMRC are delaying late filing/payment fines this year.
- Using an accountant for your personal tax return.
- How long does it take to do your own tax return?
- How long does it take to provide figures to your accountant?
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please send this episode to three property friends to help spread the word.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.