Simon and Stuart discuss some of the challenges facing landlords in the future and whether they should be putting property investors off in 2022.
The discussion this week includes:
- The Times article.
- Are we mad (to be property investors)?
- Mortgage interest relief.
- Cost of legislative changes.
- Stamp duty surcharge.
- Increasing tenant rights.
- Are property investors taking homes?
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please send this episode to three property friends to help spread the word.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today