The Expat Property Guy joins Stuart and Simon for a chat about buying in Hong Kong as well as buying remotely back in the UK. Make sure you listen for the crazy raffles!
The discussion this week includes:
- Expat Property Story.
- (Problems with) financial advisors!
- Buying in Hong Kong.
- The shape/size of a Hong Kong development.
- Off-plan capital growth in Hong Kong.
- £100k in 3 years.
- Property sourcer failures.
- Buying new build, off-plan, remotely; or not!
- Property raffles.
- Expat buying mentality.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.