This week Simon and Stuart are running through some updates in their property businesses. Thinking about a share of freehold, rent increases, issuing notices and debt recovery.
The chat this week includes:
- Offered a share of freehold (as a leaseholder).
- How is a freehold price split between leaseholders? Let Stuart know on Twitter.
- Risks from a share of freehold.
- Selling, hopefully!
- Increasing rents.
- Tenant debt and difficulty communicating.
- Serving a Section 8 notice.
- Recovering old debts.
- Using a debt collection agency.
- Should landlords be keepers of responsibility, or just let things go?
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Start a FREE trial today.