This week is all about measuring your property returns. Stuart and Simon are chatting about the metrics they use, with a focus on ROE and ROCE.
The discussion this week includes:
- Return on Equity (ROE) is now shown in Property Manager.
- Some property terms defined in episode 12.
- Simon had trouble with rent.
- How to calculate ROE.
- Return on Investment (ROI).
- How to calculate ROCE.
- Estimating a property value.
- Rightmove sold prices.
- What do you think of the Zoopla changes?
- Backward steps at Google StreetView.
- Should you count rental profit as a return of capital?
- Should "returns" include value increases? (The property podcast suggest so).
- What calculations do you use to evaulate your property business returns?
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.