Simon and Stuart are talking about fraud and rent-to-rent this week - two things that some people have linked but are actually very distinct.
The discussion this week includes:
- Should fraudsters be considered business people?
- More details on some of the fraud we're discussing can be found here and here.
- 30% interest rates.
- Large amounts of money.
- Do due diligence!
- Paying rent late (and hampers).
- Guaranteed rent from traditional agents.
- Taking responsibility with rent-to-rent.
- Business should be about solving problems.
- "I've got some hope"
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.