Do we care about the 18 year property cycle?
April 27th, 2022
25 mins 6 secs
About this Episode
Stuart and Simon are taking on the 18-year property cycle! Does it matter and how should/is it affecting their investment plans.
The chat this week includes:
- Car parts (bear with us)!
- The need to take charge of situations.
- Fred Harrison (Not Frank, sorry Stuart mis-spoke).
- The 18-year property cycle.
- Property Hub recently talked about the 18-year cycle.
- How we view the 18-year property cycle.
- Property is (mostly) long-term.
- Digging into the rise of property prices over time.
- We can't predict the future.
- Do even need to predict the future?
- How the 18-year property cycle is affecting our investment plans.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.