After a slightly different start this week, Stuart and Simon dig into some numbers to discuss the use of property as a pension, and the effect of Section 24.
The chat this week includes:
- A sad story from Ben.
- Does/would anyone feel sorry for landlords?
- What Ben's portfolio might look like.
- How much pension do you need to retire?.
- What's an average UK pension pot.
- A quick pension income calculator.
- Working out some rough numbers - we know they aren't very accurate!
- Section 24.
- What is retirement, if you own property?
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.