Simon and Stuart are chatting about Stuart's experience hunting for HMO investments in the North West, plus buying with a keys undertaking agreement.
The discussion this week includes:
- Keys undertaking.
- What is structural?
- "Why would anyone let you do things in their house before you've completed?"
- Considering less common finance options.
- Challenges investing in Manchester.
- Manchester HMOs (and restrictions).
- Stuart helping with property research, analysis, viewing, and planning.
- Examples of 25% annual value increase on Manchester properties.
- Don't be a motivated buyer!
- PaTMa property market updates are showing the market is slowing a little.
- Article 4 - our previous discussion.
- PaTMa provides licensing and article 4 data across England.
- Adapting to new prices.
- Considering a planning consultant.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.