Simon and Stuart chat about the true meaning and value of an often quoted property metric.
The discussion this week includes:
- The number of properties.
- Poor Ben.
- Regional price variation.
- Judging business complexity.
- Counting bedrooms in single lets.
- Differing rental markets by bedrooms.
- Using Companies House for research.
- A better vanity metric for parties?
- You can find us on on YouTube.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.