Property cash flow issues
September 14th, 2022
27 mins 52 secs
About this Episode
Stuart and Simon are chatting about cash flow issues - where they've come from and what might happen next.
Please note - this episode was recorded before the government announced the utility price cap!
The chat this week includes:
- Cash flow!
- Utility costs...
- ...and student lets.
- ...and splitting costs between tenants.
- ...individual room metering.
- (Re)mortgage issues and SVR.
- Simon Glastonbury mortgage broker episode.
- Get your re-mortgage applications started early!
- Utility costs affecting project planning.
- Increasing HMO room rates?
- HMO properties being emptied and sold.
- Find us on Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.