Disappearing mortgages and price reductions!
October 5th, 2022
23 mins 38 secs
About this Episode
Simon and Stuart are talking about their experiences and evidence of the (rapidly) changing property market.
The discussion this week includes:
- Die Hard.
- Nothing to talk about!
- The great mortgage disappearance.
- Changes to buying decisions.
- Changes to our buying outlook.
- What is Return on Investment (ROI).
- Mortgage interest set to triple.
- Stats from the property market:
- Example property market price reduction graph from PaTMa.
- 70% more property reductions in September 2022 vs September 2021.
- Around 3,000 properties being reduced per day (end of September 2022).
- Find us on Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.