What we're thinking before our next investment
September 28th, 2022
19 mins 13 secs
About this Episode
Stuart and Simon are chatting about the rapidly changing world of property regulation, and other circumstances, before their next investment purchases.
The chat this week includes:
- Approaching the changing property investment world.
- EPC considerations and opportunities.
- Thinking about the future of parking needs (EV charging).
- Choosing property because you like it.
- Roof directions!
- Waiting for (EPC) deadlines.
- Hometrack report.
- Rent freezes (in Scotland).
- Doubling down on the numbers.
- Interesting (fantasy) properties with potential.
- Find us on Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.