Living intentionally: changing our actions to meet goals
November 23rd, 2022
24 mins 47 secs
About this Episode
Simon and Stuart are talking about some of the actions they choose to take to live intentionally and make personal improvements.
The chat this week includes:
- Looking at organising our time.
- Simon's a night owl.
- Stuart's a morning lark.
- Making the most of our mornings.
- Choosing to fit things in.
- Working around children.
- Avoiding duplicate actions to streamline our days.
- The challenge of getting up.
- The One Thing.
- Creating a habit (in 66 days).
- Alarm clock to force you up.
- Habits are real.
- Habit stacking.
- How do you structure your days/time?
- Find us on Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Subscribe to The Business of Property podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and all podcast platforms.
Join our email newsletter for extra, exclusive resources.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.