Time to start negotiating on your next property purchase!
November 16th, 2022
28 mins 14 secs
About this Episode
Stuart and Simon are chatting about the rapidly changing property market. They speculate a little on what the future may hold and how you can approach it.
The discussion this week includes:
- A more rapidly changing market?
- Auction reductions email.
- Is the current "price vs interest rate" situation an historic anomoly?
- Savings account vs property investment.
- Making offers slowly.
- Auction guide (and hence reserve) prices being reduced en masse.
- Drastically reduced sale rates for some auctions.
- EIG newsletter.
- 50% of UK mortgages on a higher rate by the end of 2023.
- Will there be a mortgage apocalypse?
- Property investments might look a bit different at the moment, but they can still work.
- Find us on Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Subscribe to The Business of Property podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and all podcast platforms.
Join our email newsletter for extra, exclusive resources.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.