Tanning salons, smelly houses & a 27 bed property - investment update time!
November 9th, 2022
25 mins 4 secs
About this Episode
Simon and Stuart are talking about their latest investments and potential investments. Including some things not going as planned and deciding against buildings with potential.
The chat this week includes:
- Our property business updates!
- Unused space above a tanning studio.
- Considering access.
- Completing on a smelly house.
- Subscribe to our email newsletter for photos (soon).
- Sellers don't always clean on the way out.
- Fun surprises (really) looking around after completion.
- Broken windows.
- Property information forms.
- Investigating a 27-bed property.
- Increasing (student) rent with lower room rates!
- Looking at funding for larger projects.
- Find us on Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Subscribe to The Business of Property podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and all podcast platforms.
Join our email newsletter for extra, exclusive resources.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.