Property asking prices are reducing, time to invest?
November 2nd, 2022
About this Episode
Stuart and Simon have a discussion around where the property market is at the moment - use the latest market data from PaTMa.
The discussion this week includes:
- Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Weekly property market data from PaTMa.
- The changing number of asking price reductions (now the highest in two years).
- Initial listing prices (mostly) holding steady.
- 1-bed price changes over two years - flats vs houses.
- Fall-through spike just after the mini-budget.
- Simon's purchase has completed.
- Price/value changes between offer and completion.
- A good positive sign from a buying perspective.
- Getting excited about new property listings!
- Find us on Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Subscribe to The Business of Property podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and all podcast platforms.
Join our email newsletter for extra, exclusive resources.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.