In this update episode, Stuart and Simon chat about what's been changing in their property businesses in recent weeks.
Some of the topics covered in the chat:
- Stuart has experienced finance options being withdrawn.
- Building works have stopped - due to isolation needs!
- Trying to get up-valuations from a "desktop valuation" is tricky.
- Simon's experiences with rent payments during lockdown.
- PaTMa is still making improvements, now supporting Scottish and Welsh stamp duty. Complete with automatic detection from the postcode for the property browser extension.
- An experience with the great people working in the NHS.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.