Simon and Stuart chat about some of the recent enhancements in Simon's property software (PaTMa) before the conversation wanders onto "property porn"!
Some of the topics from this week:
- The new investor focussed Property search from PaTMa.
- Using re-listed properties to find motivated sellers.
- Have median house prices really gone up during lockdown.
- Are relationship "changes" driving rental demand.
- Number 1, The Thames
- Quirky properties and those for idle curiosity.
- Underground farming.
- Royal Mail underground museum.
- Searching and monitoring planning applications.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.