Join Stuart and Simon for another updates episode - chatting about the latest ups, downs and changes in their property businesses.
The discussion this week included:
- Stuart's bad news.
- Continuing from our last updates episode.
- Making the hard phone calls.
- The pain is the lost time.
- PaTMa property price history browser extension.
- How many viewings in two weeks?
- Getting agents attention in a hot market.
- You can also sell privately with Visum.
- The benefit of agents.
- A great studio flat in Kingston.
- Slow valuations.
- Investment options on a block of flats.
- Recruiting an admin assistant.
- The Government Kickstart scheme.
- Software to manage property.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.