Stuart and Simon cover some recent updates in their property businesses - from renting rooms to issues selling properties and the cost of an EWS1 survey.
The chat this week includes:
- Results from changing letting agent.
- Advertising on different channels.
- "Can you put a hot tub in the garden?"
- Increased rent following a design-led refurbishment.
- Re-opening lines of communication.
- Problems two days before exchange!
- Ground rent doubling every 25 years vs inflation.
- Mortgage companies "dislike" doubling every 15 years or less.
- Leasehold reform.
- Coincidental timing.
- Three EWS1 quotes and ball-park costs.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.