Simon and Stuart start with a chat about a flat they've seen before and what someone else's strategy might be for it. They also discuss what's involved in self managing a tenant change and some property maintenance - including the actual amount of money and time - plus how it could be improved.
The discussion this week included:
- A previous episode about a block of flats.
- That block of flats.
- The flat up for auction.
- Different and unexpected property strategies.
- Self managing a change of tenants - what's involved.
- Using PaTMa to help with new tenancy paperwork.
- A long list of maintenance tasks!
- Considering the costs (time and money) of the process - listen for actual numbers.
- Using software to track property expenses.
- Recovering costs of damage from a deposit.
- Increased costs from tradespeople via agents.
- What and how much can you outsource in property? How much should you?
- What a good managing agent will do.
- Valuing your own time.
- Improving (VA) processes and integration.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.