Simon and Stuart respond to a request for their thoughts on the next 5 years in the property market - along with reviewing recent price index reports.
The discussion this week included:
- Our recent chat about the property market.
- Property market reports: Nationwide, Halifax, e.surv, and Hamptons rental index.
- Chris asked about the next 5 years.
- Why do we/people try to predict the property market.
- Focussing on financial fundamentals.
- "The longer term outlook remains highly uncertain" - Robert Gardner, Nationwide's Chief Economist.
- We were talking about down valuations six months ago.
- "It's staggering how much the property market is increasing right now".
- A lot of regional variation.
- Income to house price multiples.
- Article about what might end the crazy property market.
- Cheap and easy money.
- Using PaTMa stats to further investigate price changes in the Redhill area.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.