Simon and Stuart talk about recent news of some unusually high numbers in the property market.
The discussion this week included:
- UK residential transactions in February 2021 is 147,050, 48.5% higher than February 2020.
- Pressure from the stamp duty holiday vs real market demand.
- Pandemic effects on the property market.
- What might the property market look like over the next year.
- Over 9 million Rightmove visits in a day.
- How long will the current level of demand last?
- Lots of local variation in the property market.
- Timing the market for your re-mortgage.
- Zombie mortgages.
- Look out for standard variable rate!
- Recycling investment cash.
- Valuation flukes.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.