Stuart and Simon provide updates on their recent property business experiences. They chat about property maintenance, tradespeople, and knowing your market.
The chat this week includes:
- Tenants leaving.
- Dealing with leaks and resulting mould.
- Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.
- EICR deadline and electrician availability.
- Tradespeople availability.
- Materials availability.
- EWS1 saga.
- Beware of your managing agent and your ability, or not, to replace them.
- Not accepting search indemnity insurance.
- Changing letting agents.
- Knowing your market.
- Benefits of finding your own tenants.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.