Stuart and Simon chat about their varied experiences with recent tenant demand for rooms and properties they've let.
The chat this week includes:
- A lack of tenants.
- Choosing your channel to match your market.
- 13 of 15 new rooms filled.
- Beating the HMO oversupply around Gatwick.
- OpenRent and Visum.
- Crazy single-let demand - nearly 30 enquiries in a week.
- Perhaps not actually looking for a short term let.
- Making the most of auto-responses and pre-screening on Visum and OpenRent - but beware!
- DocuSign's witnessed service - some more details available here.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.