Stuart and Simon start out this week with a tale about a holiday let that isn't going as planned. This leads the conversation to a past story about council involvement.
The chat this week includes:
- Holiday let gone wrong!
- Why people want short term lets.
- Open communication.
- Trusting people.
- Council support, or lack of, for evictions.
- Conflicting council incentives.
- Wasted public costs and emotional turmoil.
- Mitigating risk as the start of a tenancy.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.