Simon and Stuart discuss what the stamp duty holiday extension means for them and end up telling a tale of new-build woe.
Sorry for the lower than normal sound quality.
The discussion this week included:
- Changing plans from the stamp duty holiday extension.
- House builders hedging their bets.
- Visiting your new (pre-)build.
- Seeing the "insides".
- A troublesome new-build completion tale.
- Short notice to completion.
- What are your experiences and effects from the stamp duty holiday? Let us know
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.