This week Stuart and Simon talk about the four properties that Stuart currently has on the market, in various stages of the selling process. Including one property that's a fully tenanted HMO.
The chat this week includes:
- Selling a fully tenanted HMO.
- Releasing equity to reduce finance burdens.
- Comparing single dwelling value to fully licensed HMO.
- Reconfiguring back to a single dwelling.
- Children cooking!
- Influence of the street/location on property uses.
- Offers without viewing.
- Investing on numbers alone.
- Reducing revenue to increase business profit percentage.
- Trying to solve EWS1 problems.
- Offers accepted.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.