This week Simon and Stuart talk through a recent viewing experience, putting in a low offer, and how basic repairs can disproportionately affect ROI.
The discussion this week included:
- Looking for a new investment property.
- Taking advantage of an empty house for a Covid-safe viewing.
- PaTMa property price monitoring.
- "enjoy your new home without delay".
- Teardown from viewing a property.
- Putting in a low offer.
- Repair work can't be leveraged by an initial mortgage.
- ROI effects from repair work investment.
- The advantage of home owners living through repairs.
Please get in touch with your recent viewing experiences.