Emma joins Simon and Stuart once again to chat about the world (and property market) from her view running an estate agency.
Please accept our apologies for some slight sound issues.
The chat this week includes:
- Summary of the last few months property market.
- The stamp duty holiday deadline.
- Demand is slowing down, a little.
- The property market can function as normal during this lockdown.
- Things are moving slooooowly in the sales process.
- Prices are up!
- Lockdown or Christmas.
- Market predictions.
Emma's property business is Estate Agents Hub.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.