Stuart and Simon provide updates on their recent property experiences and chat about viewings, mortgages and the stamp duty holiday (again).
The discussion this week included:
- Mortgage required before viewing.
- Cheeky new-build viewing requirements.
- More surveys.
- Speed (or not) of selling.
- Will the stamp duty holiday now help to keep sales alive?
- "In progress" sales are nearly 50% higher than last year.
- Extending the stamp duty holiday.
- "Only 25% of sales agreed in Q1 complete by the end of March."
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.