Simon and Stuart are back with more updates this week, with several things changing already.
The chat this week includes:
- Update on the damp survey mentioned last week.
- Costs of sale.
- Long term holding can create some large CGT bills.
- Beware CGT doesn't overtake equity when mortgaging.
- (More) down-valuations!
- A great studio flat in Kingston.
- Our recent chat with estate agent Emma.
- Price increase instead of stamp duty.
- What are mortgage companies doing?
- EWS1 no longer needed for blocks with no cladding.
- Catch 22 by Joseph Heller.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.