This week is a deep dive into Stuart's current HMO refurbishment project.
The discussion this week includes:
- Refurbishing an underperforming student HMO into a trendy young professional HMO.
- Creating an environment that tenants like living in and want to take care of.
- A detailed walk through of the property with room by room changes.
- Going for an "industrial" feel.
- Removing, moving and adding walls.
- Oddities of split/mid level rooms.
- Feature decorations.
- Kitchen selection, complete with anti-viral copper handles.
- Attracting the highest room rates.
- Considering a "live wall".
- Early furniture thoughts.
Please make sure you're subscribed in your favourite podcast software to get out next episode first.