Simon opens with his "extensive" updates before Stuart and Simon chat a little about title splitting and lots about rent-to-rent.
The chat this week includes:
- Title splitting mortgage mechanics.
- Finding opportunities with a "rent-to-rent campaign".
- How rent-to-rent can work for both the owner and R2R-er.
- Quick R2SA and R2HMO explainer.
- Details to consider when starting a R2R project.
- How Article 4 HMO restrictions can change the dynamics.
- Sharing costs in a R2R project.
- Stuart still has two flats on the market: studio flat in Kingston and a 2/3 bed flat in Croydon.
Make sure you're subscribed in your favourite podcast software to get our next episode early.