Stuart and Simon turn their salary replacement analysis to property investment with a buy-to-let strategy. What would it take to build a BTL portfolio that provides enough income to replace the average UK salary? Listen to find out!
The discussion this week includes:
- Our previous episodes on replacing your salary with rent-to-rent and replacing your salary with HMOs.
- What is vanilla buy-to-let?
- Can you BTL with new build properties?
- The beauty of buy-to-let.
- Target salary replacement.
- A single property buy-to-let scenario.
- Potential return and comparison to alternatives.
- BTL probably doesn't work with other peoples money.
- Rental cover / ICR and the importance of the mortgage stress rate.
- Hands off investment.
- Replace your salary or double your salary!
- Replace your salary with capital appreciation.
- Property investment is a balancing act.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.