Stuart and Simon take a realistic look at the numbers involved in creating a rent-to-rent (R2R) property portfolio designed to replace your salary. They answer questions such as "What capital do you need?" and "How long will it take?".
The discussion this week includes:
- Are Stuart and Simon trying to replace their salary?
- The average UK salary.
- Why replace your salary - what would it mean to you?
- Multi-million pound portfolios.
- Income from a typical / example rent-to-rent property.
- Costs to setup a rent-to-rent property.
- Don't forget the time (and work) involved to get started.
- It's going to take longer than you think!
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.