Simon and Stuart are covering a couple of pieces of property news this week. They introduce Rent Repayment Orders and chat about an article covering recent court cases; then talk about the latest changes to Section 21 based evictions.
The chat this week includes:
- Rent Repayment Orders (RRO).
- Replacing your salary with rent-to-rent.
- Some recent RRO court cases.
- Crazy things dodgy landlords and rent-to-rent operators do!
- Are you the legal owner?
- Agents can't absolve your legal liability.
- Right to rent.
- The Tsunami of evictions is active!
- Changes to Section 21 eviction notice periods.
- Section 21 validity flow chart.
- Stuart's current Section 21 experience.
- The principle vs practical effort and cost.
- The eviction process takes so much time and effort.
- Life's too short.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.