This week is a chat around asking tenants to leave, evictions and some alternative approaches to solving problems. Stuart and Simon also discuss the "tsunami" of homelessness the reopened courts are about to cause!
The chat this week includes:
- Alternative to serving an official eviction notice.
- Open and honest communication.
- Not without risk.
- Evictions with rent arrears.
- Overdue rent and direct payment from Universal Credit.
- Adjusting homes to fit your means.
- "You know what the rent is".
- Will there be a tsunami of evictions?
- Court capacity - already scheduling for October 2021.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.