Simon and Stuart are joined by Tom Soane to chat about some of Tom's experiences in property, from how he got started to his current projects.
The discussion this week included:
- Tom's transition from gamekeeper to poacher (or maybe the other way around).
- The difference between planning investments for others and making them yourself.
- Continuing despite fear.
- Using investor money vs your own money.
- Understanding risk.
- Looking at the mathematics when analysing property deals.
- Investing in Newcastle.
- Putting together a remote team.
- Make use of property data - from Land Registry and PaTMa.
- Choosing your time to sell.
- The use of "guide price" in property listings.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.