This week the chat is focussed around auctions, advertised property prices and agent fees; with a few updates thrown in along the way.
The discussion this week included:
- Last weeks chat with Tom Soane.
- Stuart's offer(s).
- EWS1 delights.
- Reducing for cash.
- Testing seriousness with little hurdles.
- Method of modern auction.
- Guide prices - on auctions and not.
- Emma's past chat about portal usage.
- Property listings that advertise a price range/band.
- Auctions moving online, in multiple styles, in the age of Covid-19.
- Fees involved in auctions.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.