Stuart and Simon discuss a Covid-19 influenced viewing experience, stamp duty and the speed (or not) of completing a sale.
The chat this week includes:
- Awkward property viewings.
- Vendor vs agent viewing styles.
- The additional stamp duty rate on your primary residence.
- The stamp duty holiday rates (spreadsheet).
- Another offer has been accepted (via a new agent).
- Trying to complete by Christmas.
- Average of 77 days for a "proceedable offer".
- Average of 123 days for conveyancing.
- Purchases missing the stamp duty holiday.
- Mortgage delays, perhaps leading to sale failures.
- A meaningless average.
If you've enjoyed this podcast, please tell someone else about it.