Emma once again joins Stuart and Simon to chat about the current state of the property market now that estate agents are opening up again.
This weeks chatter includes:
- Emma has been reading lots of government guidance to make sure that Estate Agents Hub is ready to function while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
- Virtual viewings come in a few flavours, some with music!
- Property transactions put on hold by Covid-19 have rapidly sprung back to life.
- People earlier in the process seem to be more mixed.
- What are prices doing right now.
- Will more people be wanting to move to the countryside.
- Working from home being a long-term change will affect home priorities.
- Fun and games in the property portal space.
Note: this episode was recorded on the 22nd May.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.