Stuart and Simon discuss their rent receipt situations, shaky airport futures, along with the delights and risks of furlough.
Some of the topics in the chat this week:
- Pro-active rent reductions.
- The short term future for Gatwick is looking uncertain.
- Tenant job losses.
- Student rent payments seem better than they could be!
- Tenant communication (and difficulties with it).
- What will September bring for students.
- Is furlough just redundancy in waiting.
- Will more people be saving for the future.
- Do we actually have more time.
- Stuart's flip project is nearly ready, really!
- Snagging by paper aeroplane.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.