Simon and Stuart chat about things getting going again in the property world along with their thoughts on CBILS and BBLS borrowing.
Some of the topics discussed this week:
- Stuart's refinances seem to be coming back to life.
- Will mortgage payment holidays damage your ability to borrow in the future.
- The first rule is "Survive!".
- When a lender doesn't want to lend, they'll find a way.
- Applying for CBILS (Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme).
- Could BBLS (Bounce Back Loan Scheme) be available for landlords.
- Why would a property business take CBILS or BBLS.
- What would/should a property business use a government loan for.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.