Stuart and Simon are talking about two important changes for property people on 1st October.
The chat this week includes:
- Important property changes on 1st October.
- The stamp duty holiday is ending, check the updated stamp duty rates - PaTMa is using the new rates.
- PaTMa data is showing an increase in fall-throughs.
- What has the stamp duty holiday accomplished?
- Reduction in eviction notice periods.
- Eviction (eg Section 21) forms are also changing.
- Should landlords spend (extra) money to pursue principles?
- Contact us on Twitter, Facebook or contact form.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.