Deposit eating inflation
September 22nd, 2021
26 mins 53 secs
About this Episode
Simon and Stuart chat about the current property market, looking at stocks and shares investment for parking deposit funds, and what to do following an awkward tenant departure.
The discussion this week includes:
- Some interesting properties appearing recently.
- Comparing price changes over 5 years with very similar houses in the same street.
- Challenger bank savings interest rates.
- Passive share investing guide.
- Tenants leaving!
- Cleaning up.
- We previously talked about a court experience following a tenant leaving goods behind.
- Considering a pre-sale refurbishment.
- Our last episode on auctions with David from EIG.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.